Krabi and its region, the guide
Undoubtedly one of the main destinations in southern Thailand, Krabi is the region that attracts a very large number of tourists: postcard landscape, paradise islands, follow the guide!
- Name in Thaï : กระบี่
- From Bangkok : 820 km
- Sea : Andaman Sea
- Population : 25,000 habitants
- Province : Krabi
- Main activities: tourism, fishing.
- High tourist season: Mid-November – April
- Best time to travel: January - February
- Number of days on site: 5 days or more.
- Main interests: the landscapes with the limestone cliffs, the beaches and the surrounding islands.
All information on Krabi airport, tips and tricks
All information about Krabi airport: how to get there and how to leave there? Airlines, check-in, rentals, tips and tricks, etc.
Krabi, how to come and go? How to move?
Krabi Town being the center of the province, there are several means of transportation. Overview of all possibilities to come and go, and to move in Krabi.
Ao Nang Beach
Ao Nang Beach, Krabi : How to go there
Little paradise to party, fan of warm waters and beautiful beaches Ao Nang Beach is to discover. For this the schedules, the price of all means of transport.
When to go to Krabi?
The south of Thailand is often much more affected by the monsoon than the capital. Some indications on precipitation and temperatures:
|Precipitation in ml.||Number of rainy days||Average Temperature|