Phuket is one of Thailand’s most popular tourist destinations. The island has preserved its idyllic beaches and has accepted modernity. To make the most of it: Phuket, the guide.
Advice, essential information to know where to go and what to do … without wasting time!
- Name in Thai: เทศบาลนครภูเก็ต
- Distance from Bangkok: 840 km
- Area: 543 km2 - the largest island in Thailand
- Population : 525 000 inhabitants (21% foreigners)
- Province: Phuket
- Main activities: tourism
- High season: December - April
- Number of days on site: 4 days.
- Main interests: Maritime Park, beaches, nearby islands